Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Camel~~

When mentioned about Middle East, most people will think of - desert, oil well and camel.


I was very lucky to have met the real camels during the last holiday when I am here only for 2 months. I was so excited because some of my friends who had been here for months or years don't even have a chance to see that. I even go and 'tuk tuk' the camel, haha!!


Let's take a look of those camels:


It's abit weird that those camels are too 'friendly' and somemore know how to 'posing' during the photo session. Their eyes and body shape looks very pretty, aren't they?

4 comments:

  1. Aiyoyo....you are as cute as those camels.
    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years people are not relating me to the word of 'cute', haha!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei,camel,dun always tis pose lah...u not sien meh???

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. camel dunno english... speak in camel language please...

    ReplyDelete