Tuesday, November 30, 2021

SGX Portfolio Update Nov-2021

Acquisitions:

- Added Top Glove to average down

- Added SGX due to price touching 52 weeks low

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividend from NikkoAM STC Asia REIT ETF

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -9%

Watch list:

- Nil

I decided to add more Top Glove to average down with the current low price. I understand there are few issues like new taxes and selling pressure from EPF Malaysia, but I still believed the business will be up and running in the foreseeable future.

And after I average down the price went up due to the Omicron. 

I also added some SGX to my portfolio. I always have plan to add SGX in my portfolio so I see the current low price as a good opportunity for me to buy some. I will continue to build this counter when the price is right.

I have also applied for Daiwa REITs IPO but not successful.

I have started my new assignment this month, so far the environment is better than the previous company. However, I have to report to office everyday instead of working from home, this means extra expenses for petrol and car maintenance.

I believed I am done with injecting capital to the market for this year, unless Omicron is causing a mega sales in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment