Friday, January 27, 2023

SGX Portfolio Updates Jan-2023

Acquisitions:

- Nil

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Sold remaining holding of SIA at breakeven

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -8%

Watch list:

- SG local banks, Wilmar, SGX, NetLink, MIT, MLT, Genting Sing, ST Engineering, Nanofilm

No action this month while STI continue to rally and hitting 3,400. I also start seeing greens in few counters that I am holding.

I have decided starting this year I will try to limit my buying to 8 times or less per year, most likely will wait for the counters in XD or at it 52 weeks low. I hope I can keep to this strategy at least for this year.

I have also decided to stop topping up my SRS this year. I will use that budget to top up my MA in order to hit the BHS as soon as possible. I believed the return will be better than the robo fund that I invested using my SRS, which is sitting @ 20% loss now, lesson learnt.

I will also continue to build my war chest while waiting for the right opportunity to deploy to the dividend stocks that I am eyeing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment