Sunday, February 26, 2023

SGX Portfolio Updates Feb-2023

Acquisitions:

- Added MIT & SGX during XD

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Sold all my Genting Singapore @ 5% gain

- Received dividend from Asia Ex-Japan REITs ETF and SGX

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -11%

Watch list:

- SG local banks, Wilmar, SGX, NetLink, MIT, MLT, ST Engineering, Nanofilm

I have made 3 transactions this month, I think I am not going to achieve my target of maximum 8 trades for the year 2023.

Decided to let go Genting Singapore due to it not so attractive 3% dividend yield, I rather park the cash in risk free FD that give me 3.2% interest. Although there might be up size for GS, but I feel that the risk is not worthy for me. I will recycle this capital to SG local banks, MIT & MLT, in order to increase the dividend income per annum.

The other 2 transactions this month were buying SGX and MIT during their XD.

Many companies have declared their results and dividends this month, I am looking forward to receive around $1.2k in dividend from now until May-23. I am also expecting more (around $1.5k in total for 1H of 2023) as there are some counters in my holding hasn't announce their results. By year end, I am expecting a total dividend of $3k and above for year 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment