Friday, June 30, 2023

SGX Portfolio Updates Jun-2023

Acquisitions:

- Added some CDG at 52 weeks low

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividends from ST Eng, MIT & NetLink Trust

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -14%

Watch list:

- SG local banks, SGX, MIT, MLT

I am onboarding to a new company this month, hence I am very busy to study and pick up my new role. Bad news is moving forward I will have less time to focus on stock picking in the market, therefore I am changing my game plan from July onwards. 

I have increase my RSP to boost my investment in STI ETF monthly and I will not add new counter to my portfolio. I will only increase my position when the counter in my portfolio is XD.

Let's see how busy my work will be in the next few months and I might change my game plan again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment