Thursday, February 29, 2024

SGX Portfolio Updates Feb-2024

Buy / Sell Actions:

- Added MLT during XD

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividends from CFA, SGX and CDLHT

- YTD dividend received: $65

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -13%

Watch list:

- SG local banks, MIT, MLT

OCBC and OUB results under market expectations, both counters are beaten down. These 2 counters are also my biggest holdings, thus my portfolio overall performance was down this month. Anyway the dividend yield is still attractive to me.

So far there are no red flag from the results of the companies in my portfolio, therefore I do not foresee a major change in my holdings as well as my investment strategy.

With the announced dividends, I expect to receive around $1.5k for 1H2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment