Friday, March 29, 2024

SGX Portfolio Updates Mar-2024

Buy / Sell Actions:

- Sold ST Engineering at near 52 weeks high

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividends from MIT and MLT

- YTD dividend received: $289

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -11%

Watch list:

- SG local banks

OCBC started to ramp up prior to XD, disturbing my plan to deploy my proceed from selling of ST Engineering to OCBC. I will wait for now until OCBC XD in May-24 or when it drop below $12.50.

Many counters in my portfolio will be XD during end of Apr and beginning of May, however I do not think I have any change to add any this round because I will be out of Singapore during this period.

Probably I will need to wait until Aug-24 for the next round of shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment