Saturday, October 08, 2005

童话

童话
Tong Hua
Fairy Tale

忘了有多久 再没见到你
Wang le yiu tuo jiu zai mei kan dau ni
It’s been a long time, I never seen you

对我说你最爱的故事
Tui wor shuo ni jui ai the gu shie
Tell me your favorite story

我想了很久我开始慌了
Wor shiang le hen jiu wo kai shi huang le
I thinking and thinking, I’m getting nervous

是不是我又做错了什么
Shi bu shi wor yiu jor chor le shem mer
I did something wrong?

**你哭着对我说 童话里都是骗人的
Ni ku je dui wor shuo tong hua li dou shi pian ren de
U tell me while crying, all fairy tales are bluffing

我不可能是你的王子
Wor bu ke neng shi ni de wang zi
I am not possible to be your prince

也许你不会懂 从你说爱我以后
Yia she ni bu hui dong cong ni shuo ai wor yi hou
Maybe you do not know since after you said you love me

我的天空 星星都亮了
Wor de tian kong xing xing dou liang le
All starts are shining on my sky

++我会变成童话里 你爱的那个天使
Wor hui pian chen tong hua li ni jui ai na ge tian shi
I’ll become the angel you like the most in fairy tales

张开双手变成翅膀守护你
Zhang kai shuang shou pian chen zhi pang shou hu ni
Open my arms change to wings to protect you

你要相信 相信我们会像童话故事里
Ni yau xiang xin, xiang xin wor men hui xiang tong hua gu shi li
You have to believe we will be like the fairy tales

幸福和快乐是结局
Xin fu he kuai le shi jie ju
Will be living happy ever after

Repeat ** ++

Repeat ++

一起写我们的结局
Yi chi seh wo men de jie ju
Let’s write out our happy ending together

End

Someone asked me to translate, this si for 'Bananas' that like this song for them to understand what it means......

No comments:

Post a Comment