Wednesday, November 30, 2022

SGX Portfolio Updates Nov-2022

Acquisitions:

- SGX

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividends from NikkoAM Asia Ex-Japan REIT ETF, SGX and Netlink

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -12%

Watch list:

- SG local banks, Wilmar, SGX, NetLink, MIT, MLT, Genting Sing, ST Engineering

Again added some SGX due to it low price during beginning of the month, and the counter recover to $9.xx by end of the month.

With the surprise dividend announcement from SIA, I am nearly hitting my dividend expectation of $2.5k for this year. However, I am still consider to sell my holding in SIA when the price is right.

REITs continue to beaten down by the high interest environment, some some of them are offering more than 6% dividend yield based on the current price. I will continue to DCA for MIT and MLT and continue to grow my war chest, just in case the market will crash by next year as many "experts" are saying.

I am also eyeing to average down Genting Sing and ST Engineering. Most probably will buy some STE when the counter XD next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment