Wednesday, July 31, 2024

SGX Portfolio Updates July-2024

Buy / Sell Actions:

- Nil

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Nil

- YTD dividend received: $1,953

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -7%

Watch list:

- CDG, Wilmar, Nanofilm, City Dev

Not action in July-24.

The local bank rally has improve my portfolio by 4%. I have no plan to do anything but to let it run on it own.

The results for MLT and MINT are out, MLT result a bit disappointing, but it was balance out by MINT. Dividend announced by both REITs are also in line with my expectation.

Meanwhile I am waiting for the results of the remaining counters in my portfolio, most probably I will add in non-index counter like CDG and Nanofilm as I feel I already have enough exposure to the STI index component. Let's see if there will be opportunity to accumulate some non-index counters in Aug-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment