Friday, August 30, 2024

SGX Portfolio Updates August-2024

Buy / Sell Actions:

- Added Wilmar and MPACT during market crash in the beginning of August-24

- Sold all my SGX

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividends from NikkoAM REITs ETF, UOB, OCBC, CDG, Wilmar and CDLHT

- YTD dividend received: $3,081

- Sold SGX @ $10.80, making around 16% profit

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -9%

Watch list:

- CDG, City Dev, OCBC, DBS

Managed to grab some Wilmar and MPACT during market crash in the beginning of Aug-24. Market has then quickly recover back to 3,400-sh level. 

Received dividends from various counters, total dividend received has broken $3k mark, making my way to target $4k dividend for this year.

Decided to sell all my SGX and lock in the profit at a near 52-weeks high, managed to make around 16% from the trade.

I will park the fund in my war chest, if SG local banks price went down when US announce the interest rate cut in September, I will deploy them to either OCBC or DBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment