Tuesday, March 31, 2020

SGX Portfolio Update Mar-20

$ Union Gas - For the first time, drop to 0.215, keep for dividend

Hyflux - To write-off 100% by end of this year

NikkoAM-STC Asia REIT - This has turn red and you know how bad is the market now

SIA - Crash to all time low 5.xx, right issuance soon, will subscribe and keep for long term dividend, expect this counter will not be recover in 5 years time

OCBC - Drop to 8.6x, plan to keep till recovery

CapitaLand - Now 2.85, follow the bear market

Genting Singapore - Now 0.69, a big hit by Wuhan virus

Frasers L&T - 0.885, red position

DBS Bank - 18.xx level, red, added some this month for good yield, will continue accumulate where possible, have faith in Singapore banking industry

ComfortDelGro - Further south, 1.5x, hit badly by Wuhan Virus, plan to keep for long term

Watchlist - Too many good deal, too little cash

I don't expect to inject any cash to the market this month but the price for DBS is just too low to resist. Currently portfolio sitting in a big red 23% (!), luckily I am not those who in hurry to sell at this point as I am still way too long to my retirement. I have also keep a separate funding for my HDB renovation so I am not in the panic selling mode. I will take this opportunity to accumulate banks and REITS and maybe CapitaLand, if I have extra after I settle my bill for my home renovation. I have gotten myself a COE car last month, which falls below my initial budget have given me some extra spare cash too, that's where I make my fund to add DBS this month.

I hope you guys are not panic selling and hold until the market recover, perhaps in 2-3 years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment