Friday, August 14, 2020

I Sold My First Share

I finally sold off the first share I bought around 2 years ago, Union Gas (1F2). 

I have been eyeing to sell this holding for the last 6 months or so, reason being is I want to put my hands off to small cap or catalyst counter. I prefer to invest in big cap and so call blue chips, for stable incomes and liquidity. Although Union Gas recent result shows that the company have a lot of potential, but the daily low volume transactions has been one of my main concern ever since I owned the share.

With the recent price rally due to the nice financial report, I have use this opportunity to encash and make a small coffee money from this counter.

Feeling sentimental to let go, but, to be a successful investor, I should not have any feeling to the share market.

No comments:

Post a Comment