Wednesday, September 30, 2020

SGX Portfolio Update Sep-2020

Hyflux - To recognise full loss by end of this year

NikkoAM-STC Asia REIT - Maintained at 1.10 level, another round of distribution incoming

SIA - Currently at 3.4x level, "Plane to nowhere" cancelled, share price also down to nowhere

OCBC - Down to 8.4x level, scrip dividend in Oct-2020

CapitaLand - Maintained at 2.7x level, will try to keep for long term

Genting Singapore - Now 0.6x, as long as travel restriction still in place, there will be no sign of recovery

Frasers L&T - Sold at 1.40 to generate some spare cash, one and only counter in green position now

DBS Bank - Lingering at 19.xx to 20.xx level, dividend payout in Oct-2020

ComfortDelGro - Drop to 1.4x, many analyst upgrade this counter to "buy", but no sign of recovery

Singtel - Drop to all time low 2.1x, no good news about 5G nor digital bank

Watchlist - Not buying anything until landing for a new job

I was informed that my contract will be terminated by end of Oct-20, hence I will loss my main source of income by then. To top up my emergency saving, I have sold off Frasers L&T, the only counter in green this month. 

Current my portfolio sitting at red -23%. Not planning to inject any fund into the market before I land for a new job.

Will consider selling part of my current investments if in need of cash, but I hope this will not happen.😰

No comments:

Post a Comment