Sunday, March 14, 2021

Timing The Market and Time In The Market

There are many articles debating these strategies, I am not going to repeat those.

What I wanted to say is there is no best strategy for one investor but the most suitable strategy for him.

For example, I am a believer of long term strategy but I also tempting to test the accuracy of my market forecast, therefore I am practicing timing the market and time in the market.

What I do is I am dividing my war chest to 2 buckets, one for long term and one for speculation. Due to my risk tolerance,  I am only allocating 10% of my war chest for short term speculating.

I think the most important point here is discipline, one must follow the investment philosophy and rules set by them, in order to stay on the track.

There is no right or wrong in the investment world, as long as you are achiving your target.

Happy investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment