Friday, April 30, 2021

SGX Portfolio Update Apr-2021

NikkoAM-STC Asia Ex-Japan REIT - Small gain. I am building up this ETF with POSB Regular Saving Plan, I will disinvest this once my RSP hits 1,000 units and continue there.

SIA - Drop back to $5.0x, should have sell last month when it hits $5.80. Travel bubble between SG and HK is confirm but the case is rising after the announcement, will it cancel again? 

OCBC - The bull run continue this month, up trend to $12.xx, biggest gain in my portfolio so far. Will continue to hold for long term.

CapitaLand - Still trading at 3.7x. Will keep for now.

Genting Singapore - Drop back to 0.8x, red position, dividend inside pocket, pay out by next month.

ComfortDelGro - Stays at 1.7x, case rising again and this counter will drop again.

Singtel - recover to 2.5x, small gain, considering holding for long term.

NetLink NBN - Finally back to 0.97, almost breakeven, expecting a good set of results and increasing of DPU.

HSTech ETF - Now trading at 1.3x, red position, very volatile.

UOB - Continuing bull run with OCBC, now 26.xx, green position, consider to add at XD.

Top Glove - Received dividend this month. Sold partial of my position when it hits $1.85. Now trading at $1.83, red position.

CityDev - Back to $7.90, I am still consider whether to hold this for long term or not, will continue to monitor this counter.

Sheng Siong - Getting a small position for the upcoming dividend. I am considering this counter for the short to mid term play, maybe hold for 3 months?

MIT - Finally get my hand in for this counter, I am planning to hold this REIT for long term dividend passive income.

Currently my portfolio is at positive 1%, mostly come from OCBC and UOB.

STI index is still trading above 3,200, leading by the 3 banks.

My RSP for both ETFs and StashAway are in green position too.

I am also eyeing at some counters which will be XD next month.

Watch lists: UOB, CityDev, CDG, MIT, MLT, FLCT

No comments:

Post a Comment