Saturday, September 18, 2021

My View on Top Glove


Last Friday, Top Glove (TG) announced a "not so appealing" set of result, and the market start panic selling.

Disclaimer first, I do own some TG shares and I am currently sitting at 50% paper loss.

But I am not so worry about it. You may ask: Why?

First, the company is still up and running and financially healthy. The business is still profitable.

Then, lifting of US ban recently will have a positive impact to the next quarter sales. 

Also, the company is still going ahead with it HK listing plan. 

I think these two news will benefit the company in middle to long run.

Even if the share price of TG will not recover to my buying price, the loss will be limited cause TG is only 10% of my total portfolio, DIVERSIFICATION is very important!

Will I recover from the paper loss? 

I don't know.

Only time and the market will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment