Friday, January 28, 2022

SGX Portfolio Update Jan-2022

 Acquisitions:

- Added MIT to average down

- Added MLT due to price touching 52 weeks low

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividend from Top Glove and Singtel

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -8%

Watch list:

- CICT, MIT, MLT, FCLT

As per the plan, I continue to add REITs into my investment profile for dividend income. I read some articles saying that if FED increase interest in March-22, which most likely will happen, the REITs price will fall. I am ready to deploy my capital to pick up the high quality REITs.

I was trying to buy 1 share of SPDR S&P 500 ETF but not successful due to my account is restricted to trade the US market share. I need to submit some form to my broker to open up the access. I don't think I will venture to US market yet at this point of time, I will concentrate in the local exchange first.

CNY is around the corner, I wish you to have a Huat year ahead and profit kaw kaw in your trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment