Thursday, June 30, 2022

SGX Portfolio Update Jun-2022

Acquisitions:

- Added TG to average down

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividend from Netlink, MIT and MLT

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -12%

Watch list:

- Nil

Dividends received in 1H22 has broken the $1k mark, looking forward to $2k-$2.5k by end of this year.

Shopping for replacement car done, slightly above my budget because the car has another 7.5 years COE remaining. The condition of the car is also quite new and to my surprise the head unit is supporting Apple Airplay, which I am not aware until I started using the car. The only down side of the car is I discovered some obvious scratches, which I miss-out during the car viewing. I am planning to send the car for polishing and hope that it can get rid of the scratches.

I am also getting an unexpected funds from surrendering my insurances in Malaysia. These funds are just in time to restore my emergency fund which had been depleted for the car down payment. I am also planning to temporary stop injecting capital to the market for the next 3-6 months to build back my emergency fund, unless there is a very attempting offer by Mr. Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment