Friday, September 30, 2022

SGX Portfolio Update Sep-2022

Acquisitions:

- SGX, NetLink, ST Engineering, Nanofilm, UOB, MLT

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividends from MIT, MLT, CDL, Venture and Genting Sing., total dividend received has crossed $2k mark for year 2022

- Take profit from selling CDL & UOB, all proceed reinvested into the market

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -16%

Watch list:

- SG local banks, ST Eng., Wilmar, SGX, NetLink, Genting Singapore, MLT, MIT

Decided to start active again this month, taking the opportunity to rebalance my portfolio to focus on dividend generating counters. I am looking at dividend yield @ 4% and above for my entire portfolio.

I am also restarting my short to mid term trading aka itchy finger portfolio with the initial budget of $3k, I hope to make some coffee money from this fund.

I think the market will continue to stay low for the last quarter of 2022, I am prepared to add more on fundamentally strong companies and REITs when their share prices are near to their 52 weeks low.

No comments:

Post a Comment