Tuesday, May 31, 2022

SGX Portfolio Update May-2022

Acquisitions:

- Added MLT to average down

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Received dividend from UOB, SGX, OCBC, Sheng Siong, Venture, Genting, CDL, CDG and unit of CDLHTrust

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -9%

Watch list:

- Nil

Received dividends from many counters this month, making my total dividend collection this year approaching $1k mark. I expect to receive at least $2.5k dividend by end of the year.

Still not able to let go SIA and NikkoAM REITs ETF, but I am not in hurry to sell, will wait until my target selling price.

I will start shopping for replacement car this month, thus I may not add anything to my portfolio this month, depending on the cash flow.

Let’s wish for a good deal for my replacement car.

No comments:

Post a Comment