Thursday, April 28, 2022

SGX Portfolio Update Apr-2022

 Acquisitions:

- Added Venture to average down

Dividend / Profit Taking / Cut Loss:

- Nil

Current Portfolio Capital Gain / Loss:

- Red @ -6%

Watch list:

- Nil

I was hoping the my portfolio will continue to improve with the announcement of relaxing for the COVID-19 restriction, but Mr. Market seems not agreeing with me.

I was planning to let go SIA and NikkoAM REITs ETF once they have recovered to my initial invested amount, they are so close to that but still not reaching that level. 

Next month will be dividends pay out month, I am looking forward to receive around $900 passive income for the month, it will be the highest total dividend received in a month ever since I started my investment journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment